The Lally Company Realtors is a proven results-oriented Management Company specializing in the management of condominium complexes. We work closely with your Association to manage your facilities in a professional and cost efficient manner.
Our services consist of the following:
• Work with the Association to prepare an Annual Budget.
• Assist in developing future budgets based on historical performance.
• Attend quarterly meetings.
• Prepare quarterly computerized income and expense statements for Association. Our statements provide excellent detail, yet are easy to read and understand. Our statements enable you to measure monthly and year-to-date performance against the annual budget.
• Collect the monthly fees and pay monthly expenses on a timely basis thereby eliminating late charge penalties.
• Review all billings for anomalies to ensure that the best interests of the Association are met.
• Invest and manage Contingency Reserve Funds in order to maximize their earnings potential in a risk free environment.
• Attend regular Association meetings, and update Association on operations of the complex.
• Conduct regular site visits to ensure maintenance standards are being met and to determine present as well as future needs.
• Dispatch appropriate maintenance and tradespeople as required.
• Provide general supervision for on-site maintenance or gardening staff.
• Handle the complete bidding process for all capital budget items, major repairs and maintenance items, or for special projects.
• Maintain 24 hour emergency access. Dispatch appropriate trades in emergency situations. Our key tradespeople are available to us on a 24 hour basis for emergency call outs.
• Ensure that all contract items are maintained at as low a level as possible while maintaining standards set by the Association.
• Ensure compliance of all owners with rules and regulations and bylaws of the complex at the direction of the Association.
• Encourage newsletters within the complex, on a regular basis as a method of communicating with residents. This helps foster the sense of community which is so important in a condominium complex.
• Prepare notices, agenda and required information of annual general or extraordinary general meetings. Organize meeting times and location.
• Work with Association to plan future requirements for the contingency reserve and to highlight areas for which special attention may be required in the future.
• Generally, to liaise with all owners to ensure peace and harmony within the complex.