SINGLE FAMILY HOMES MANAGEMENT
1. Meet w/ Owner to establish appropriate monthly rental fee.
2. Place rental property on MLS and place Lally Company shamrock sign in front yard.
3. Attach electronic key box to enable other Realtors to show property.
4. Interview, pre-screen, and obtain applications from potential tenants.
5. Confer w Owner for approval of selected tenant based on credit report and background check.
6. Perform an initial walk-through checklist with selected? tenant.
7. Collect and hold damage deposit in Lally Company Realtors ?non-interest-bearing Escrow Account.
8. Establish an operating account to handle unforeseen expenses.
9. Collect and disburse net monthly rents to Owner.
10. Schedule and meet with contractors when needed.
11. Handle tenant concerns in a timely manner.
12. Complete a final walk-through check list with tenants at the end of lease term to determine the
amount, if any, to be deducted?from damage deposit.
The Lally Company Realtors is happy to offer competitive pricing for property management services.