Division of Property Management
2017 Boulevard Napoleon
Louisville, KY 40205
Our property management services for condominium complexes will consist of the following:
· collect the monthly maintenance fees.
· Provide quarterly income/expense statements to the condominium Board either by document or by electronic mail.
· Review all charges submitted to the Association and issue proper payment to service providers on a timely basis.
· Look for any anomalies in the billing to insure that the best interests of the Condo Association are met.
· Attend quarterly meetings when called by the Board.
· Handle inquires from resident/owners/renters, responding to all, and provide feedback of actions taken to the appropriate owners.
· Handle the complete bidding process for all capital budget items.
· Review annual contracts to insure cost-competitiveness and quality deliverables are maintained.
· Assist in developing future budgets based on historical performance.
· Provide assistance for development of five-year and ten-year business strategies.
· Solicit and evaluate the bid process for major improvement/maintenance projects.
· Open and maintain a separate bank account for activities of each specific complex. Funds will not be co-mingled with any other property under the management of The Lally Company Realtors.
· Periodically inspect the property to determine present as well as future needs.
The Lally Company Realtors takes pride in being totally involved in each property managed in order for each property owner to fully enjoy his or her investment without the burden generally associated with property management. Call Sean Lally at (502) 295-0768 or
Jim Lally (502) 640-2008 to set up an appointment to meet with your Board or Association